Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 7 - 2012

Thank goodness for Tostitos, I may just write them a letter about how they saved my relationship since I can't jump on FB and "fan" their page (if I haven't already, I do have love for chips so this could already be taken care of). Tonight, I sweetened the deal one more notch by following the chip with a baby carrot after "scarydrops time." If this keeps up, by the time the 10 days of dosing are over, I'll be serving TW a 9 course meal culminating in an ice cream parfait for dessert. I think we're both looking forward to that. Who doesn't love a parfait?

Rudy's didn't happen tonight, plans fell through so I still haven't been able to drink ginger ale in a bar while trying to act drunk. I've been practicing at home though, I think it's going to go pretty well when I get to take it out in public. I'm naturally good at going on meandering tangents and falling into things, so putting a glass in my hand is really the only adjustment I'll be making. Still, I'm good at it.

I like that doing this motivates me to sit down and write(type). I always wanted to end up being a writer (in life) in some sense. Penning the great American novel or traveling and reporting on my experiences with the cheeses of the world...I enjoy organizing what's in my head into thoughtful patterns, but find that I lack the drive to do it consistently. It's like writer's mule, rather than block. The words are stubborn and need proper inspiration to pour out. So this bloggity is like my writer's mule's hint of jalapeƱo Tostito chip, if my mule was a rabbit, specifically my rabbit, and words were like climbing a canyon, or some such thing a mule would do.

Right?


Wow, I sound drunk...I told you I was good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment