Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 9

A cool thing that has stemmed from this: I am able to have normal conversations with people about what they have been up to lately. I haven't seen Tom's pictures of the late night taco truck visit, or heard the awesome news that Natalie won that contest for the 2-person snuggie, or even found out that Dave and his girlfriend broke up. I get to be told in real-time and respond with natural laughter/delight/sympathy, rather than have a watered down reaction to the news because I've already learned and processed the info beforehand. It's forcing me to communicate in a more personal way, and I like that. I know less about what's going on with everyone, but having more organic conversations is kickass. Plus I like to tell stories, so I get multiple opportunities to talk everyone's ears off about the time I was walking home drunk on trash night and scooped this gem:

No comments:

Post a Comment