Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 17 again

Ok fine, I'll flesh out that thought. So here's how I see it:

Not only do a blog and tweets engage subsets of friends not always included under the blanket of FB (people who like to read and fellow nerds respectively), but if I didn't do something to communicate with y'all I'd go completely batsh*t crazy. Sure I'm very popular and have lots of friends+, but I live alone except for my bunwah (T.W.),


and she's already getting pissed off that I've been talking to her more often. I'm pretty sure I can read her mind, and I think if T.W. figured out how to speak we'd get into a loud domestic dispute immediately. She'd tell me I should continue with all the feeding and petting, but stop with all the asinine questions because her answers are and always will be

-Yes, I'm f*cking hungry.
-No, I didn't do anything fun today, I've been in a CAGE you as*hole.
-Nothing is up, other than you and your stupid face.
-No, I haven't learned to take out the trash because I don't have thumbs. Idiot.
-Yeah I missed you too, alot, now feed me.
-Don't ask for my opinion, you're just going to do what you want no matter what.
- FYI you have crap taste in movies. Who watches Anchorman on a loop? I mean really.
-Yes I'm serious, and no, I'm not kidding you. Sometimes I like to lick the noisy salt wheel and drink from the clicky water bottle alternately for hours at a time. GET OUT OF MY ROOM, MOM!

So you can see what I'm dealing with here. If I didn't use the interweb to connect with people at all, I'd resort to having more imaginary volatile conversations with the bunwah and most certainly land us on Maury.

+reference (my mom) available upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment