Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 15

Duuuuude, I'm going to have so many mobile uploads (or pictures, as they shall be called until they realize their full potential) to catch up on after this is over. Like this:


Yes, that's snow on the ground, and yes, that's a frickin' ICE CREAM TRUCK. I took this last night from my apartment. There I was (home sick from work), just trying to listen to Bluegrass via interweb radio and pay my bills online. All of a sudden, the dulcet tones of the mobile sweet treat vendor overpowered Dolly Parton's rendition of "My Tennessee Mountain Home." I experienced momentary elation when I thought, "wow, these meds are great, I slept until winter was over!" Then I realized it's still cold, and that guy must be on crack. I shouted this consensus at him from my window, but I doubt he could hear me over the muzak. Also, I didn't open the window because as I mentioned, it was cold.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment