Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 28

Tonight I'm listening to the Rock of Ages cast recording and dance-folding socks, it is pret-ty sweet. If you don't agree, it's because your taste in stuff sucks.

I've manged to turn just about any household task into an act than can be preceded by "dance-" and performed while gyrating in a classy way. My repertoire includes:

dance-bedmaking
dance-cooking
dance-dishwashing
dance-scrubbing
dance-Swiffering
dance-mopping (Bonus! mop is like a partner. This is more for ballroom style than droppin' it like it's hot though, which is much easier during...)
dance-dusting

All of this looks just as cool as it sounds, because I am an excellent dancer. Ask anyone, it's like a known fact. I'm surprised it hasn't appeared yet on Wikipedia (maybe if they stopped taking my entries down it would...). I've been personally campaigning to bring back the cabbage patch and the lawn mower for years now, it's a personal quest. You know my motto: DREAM BIG! Oh, and to see me do the shopping cart is about as close as you might come to Nirvana without doing some serious medication, I mean meditation. Point, aside from the fact that I rule at dancing, is that these things are typically lame but by adding "dance-" they now ROCK. So take note dear ones, no matter how bullsh*t something is, you'll forget how much you hate it if you remember one thing - just dance.

Booyah! See what I did there?!

Disclaimer: In addition to bread and yogurt, my delicate tummy and I were also able to ingest chicken soup today. Maybe that's why I'm in such a good mood and writing like this post is for the soul. Whatever...you like it. Now shut up and dance.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm dance-budgetmaking at work right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to dance cook my dinner.

    Oh...and I even wrote a song called "Shut Up and Dance" (like there aren't already thousands of those...)

    You can get it free on http://www.reverbnation.com/lindawood

    Cheers, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, neat, fun song! Nice beat. :)

    ReplyDelete